The Learning & Career Center is committed to helping individuals prepare for careers in warehousing and distribution operations. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
The financial assistance opportunities listed below are available to applicants that meet the specific criteria:
- JCCC Continuing Education Scholarship
- Click here for additional information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You Unemployed, Underemployed or a Dislocated Worker?
- Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funds
- For Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties, contact Matt Campbell with Workforce Partnership at 913-577-5900 or via email.
- For Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Junction City and surrounding areas, contact David Brennan with Heartland Works, Inc. at 785-234-0500 or via email.
- For Missouri (Kansas City and surrounding areas), contact Margaret Ikerd or Dan Rainey with Full Employment Council at 816-471-2330 ext. 1303 or via email.
- Click here for JCCC WIOA-approved programs for Kansans.
- Click here for JCCC WIOA-approved programs for Missourians.
Are You a Veteran?
- Veteran Services Funding
- Visit jccc.edu/veterans for more information.